Download Free Wedding Gift Tracker (pdf)
St. Croix Marriage License Forms and Information
- Download forms. Submit your application to the court one month in advance if you’re mailing your documents, or two weeks in advance if you are submitting them in person, or you may E-File here. Download marriage license and license and certificate of marriage.
- $100 application fee, non-refundable (payable by certified check or money order; cash is only accepted if paying in person).
- A letter detailing date of arrival on St. Croix, length of stay, and desired date of ceremony (not necessary if applying in person).
- If either applicant is divorced, include a certified copy of all applicable divorce decrees.
- If either applicant is widowed, include a certified copy of all applicable death certificates.
- There is an 8-day waiting period required before the court will issue a marriage license.
- You may also pay the marriage application and license fees online at the time of initiating the marriage case. Once your forms are completed, you may register for E-Filing here. After you have successfully registered, you may upload your completed Marriage application packet to create your case and pay the applicable fees. Upon successful submission of your forms, a clerk from the Family division, will contact you (telephonically or via email) to advise of any deficiencies. A marriage application cover sheet is required to be completed and submitted with ALL applications.